October 1, 2020 at 4:08 am #105057
A Wombat’s Tale
by Suzanne Selfors, Walker Ranson
- Language: english
- Ages: 8+
- Publisher: Imprint
- ISBN: 9781250219916 (1250219914)
- Release date: June 23, 2020
- Author: Suzanne Selfors, Walker Ranson
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
About The Book
For fans of the Warrior series and Redwall, Braver: A Wombat’s Tale is an exciting new fantasy adventure novel for young readers from Suzanne Selfors and Walker Ranson.
Lola Budge isn’t your average bare-nosed wombat. While her parents and neighbors in the Northern Forest want nothing more than peace and quiet, Lola loves to talk. Bored by the quiet routine of wombat life, Lola desperately wants something, anything, interesting to happen.
But when Lola follows the terrifying sound of unfamiliar screeching, she discovers a predator who has been kept in exile for many generations. And this creature has captured the peaceful wombats and carted them away — including Lola’s parents.
To save her family, Lola will need help from the Queen of Tassie Island herself. But the road to the golden city of Dore is long and treacherous for a young wombat, especially with predators on the loose. To save the ones she loves, Lola will have to brave infested swamps, rushing rivers, and soaring heights, while encountering all sorts of strange critters, both friend and foe.
At times exciting, at times heart-warming, this is the story of a wombat who is much braver than anyone imagined.
An Imprint Book.
Online Braver Suzanne Selfors download iPad on IndieBound. FictionBook ebook Braver buy. TXT book Braver read online for PC.
October 3, 2020 at 7:57 am #105547
- Masamune-kun’s Revenge Vol. 11 – After School | Takeoka Hazuki | 9781645054542
- Far From the Madding Crowd | Thomas Hardy | 9781509890026
- Do You Mind If I Cancel?: (Things That Still Annoy Me) | Gary Janetti | 9781250225825
- The Perfect Father: The True Story of Chris Watts, His All-American Family, and a Shocking Murder | John Glatt | 9781250231611
- The War of Return: How Western Indulgence of the Palestinian Dream Has Obstructed the Path to Peace | Adi Schwartz | 9781250252760
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.