October 3, 2020 at 2:57 am #105502
Out of the Blue
A Journal for Finding Your Way from Depression to Happiness
by Nadia Hayes
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (Castle Point Books)
- Author: Nadia Hayes
- Release date: August 11, 2020
- ISBN: 9781250270597 (1250270596)
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 128 pages
About The Book
Daily journaling for a brighter, happier you
When clouds of melancholy roll in, take a step forward to come Out of the Blue. In this comforting journal you’ll find helpful ways, large and small, to take control of sadness and move into a more positive mindset. The little choices you make each day — including spending time journaling — can help bring warmth, light, and positivity into your world. Out of the Blue is designed to guide you through your sadness and worries to a brighter path ahead.
• More than 120 pages of ideas and inspiration will help you reclaim happiness
• A no-judgment space to release all that you’re holding inside
• Find new joy, gratitude, and meaning in the everyday moments of your life
With Out of the Blue, you can get into the habit of processing your emotions and turning your face to the sun. You’ll feel happier, healthier, and more hopeful!
PDF ebook Out of the Blue Nadia Hayes for iPad on IndieBound. TXT Out of the Blue buy. MP3 book Out of the Blue by Nadia Hayes download on iOS. Paperback ebook Out of the Blue read on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover book Out of the Blue download.
FictionBook Out of the Blue by Nadia Hayes buy cheap Android on Kobo. MOBI Out of the Blue. Hardback ebook Out of the Blue Nadia Hayes read online for Mac on Bookshop. Online book Out of the Blue on Booktopia. EPUB ebook Out of the Blue Nadia Hayes read Kindle.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.